Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Just a few things....

Hey y'all, how you guys doing? Hope all of you are in a good shape for the new year. I know everyone have started the new year stress and probably everyone have their new positions or new duties to do for new year. So I pray for strength and the Lord's guidance to all of you

I just want to say a few things right here, before I carried out my duty as the president of EverReady Youth Training Union. As matter of fact, to say the truth I'm not really ready for it. Being as the president have such BIG responsibility that I doubt I can bare with it.
As you all know, I'm not really good in mixing with you guys and it's hard for me to express myself truly. Recently, I found out with 2 of my friends from FGA Cheras, they had share something to me that I felt there's a need of change in me. They said as being a youth leader, doesn't mean you have to be so serious all the time, you could have fun and enjoy your life, you wouldn't want others to think you're weird and serious, or maybe if non-Christians would come to your youth and saw that your youth is plain old boring, how would you think of that, when my friend said that to me.

Now I really know why I can't really mix with you guys, because some how I am growing so fast in my spirituality (not to say I'm better than you all), I began to forget how to go smooth and easy and the way to have fun as a youth. Last year, when I was in Northen Thailand during the mission trip, Sister Helen once said to me:" David, you just got to have fun in your teenage life don't waste it!" But I said to her:" My way of enjoying my life is to serve God everyday."
For now I can really understand why Sis. Helen said that to me. I am too matured like a boring old man who doesn't know to have fun among the youngsters like me. To say it generally, I am a very introvert person, I love to keep things to myself, I always spent time alone with God, because most of time I walked to home alone, and while walking God is only my companion, so I kept a lot of things inside of me.
To say it personally, after what my two friends had said to me. I am trying all my best to be more extrovert and try to hang out with you guys more. For serving God is not strength alone and we will serve God together as one body of Christ and to have fun as well.

God spoke to me in Colossians 3, the verses that we read during last saturday. It really sank deep in my heart, that I want to share with you guys and I hope Colossians 3 would be an encouragement and a guidance for all of you.

Well guys, I'm really sorry for what I am for the pass year, and I hope I can really ask God how to be more sociable and friendly with you guys.

I hope too I can be an encouragement and blessing to all of you.

Anyway, I got to go, it's kinda late and this is what I want to share before I really carried out to be the youth president! =)

God Bless!



No comments:

Post a Comment