Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Back to the Basic



At times, I felt demotivated to work because of the opportunity cost - forgo the chance to attend church service. Burdening myself to be fruitful in things. Putting own pressure to achieve better results but ended up worsen the situation. Hopeless for the future. Being so pessimistic at times.

Once again, God inspired me in camp with the most basic yet powerful message from Rev. Surendran. The most life changing message is still sticking back to the basic - 'The Gospel'. Did not expect to go for these camp either =x.

Jesus always teach us using the example of tree and vine. Unfortunately, most Christians often over emphasis on the fruit therefore causing themselves in deep trouble - working for salvation! Most often, Church service & duties has became a responsibility to us - weekly routine task. Need to sleep early on Saturday night, wake up early in the morning attend Sunday School & service (sienz ah~~~). This week guitarist again, play the same old songs (sienz ah~~~~). Saturday lead the youth (sienz ah~~~).

But be reminded, from the very 1st day you commit your life to God & believe Jesus as your Lord & Savior, you are a free man!!..Jesus once spoken 'remain in me, so that I will remain in you'. Jesus simply want us to develop strong RELATIONSHIP with Him!..relationship involves trust, friendship and faith. Why focus on bearing the fruits?Focus on your relationship with Jesus & you will automatically produce the fruits! We go church not because we NEED to go church but is we WANT to go church because of having RELATIONSHIP with God =)

Be joyful because you are already saved from sins!..We are once slaves to sins but now you are no slaves to anything. Not even to the one who save you from sins - God calls you as His FRIEND. Christians are not significant people instead everything Christians do become so SIGNIFICANT! Do anything with GOD and for GOD! No matter I work, futsal, study, yam cha, pak toh, bla bla bla~ I DO IT FOR HIM & I DO IT WITH HIM =). But also do it for good and for the good of others - not to do things which risk yourselves - always clubbing, smoking, drugs, rape, addiction to cyber, rob, steal or bla bla bla~.

Lets consider ourselves. How much time you spend to talk with Jesus? How often do you read your bible to know Him more? How long did you not wish your Dad ' good morning' and 'good night' ?

People says is so hard to be a Christian (T.T) but in fact we make ourselves difficult to be a Christian. I am happy to be a Christian because I leave my concerns & worries to my dearest Father in heaven =). I can let Him schedule my time =). I can ask anything from Him =). I can share my secrets to Him when I want to =). I can depend on Him when I am in trouble =). That is why I so LOVE to sing for Him, dance for Him, worship Him forever =)

Christianity is about loving God, trusting God, friend-ing God =)




No comments:

Post a Comment