Monday, September 28, 2009

About Ivan - I Am Not Ready



There's too many things that I want to do in my mind but I am not ready. I am not ready for my studies, youth director for next year, in a relationship, to work, to be a great example to others and etc. In order to define the solutions, I must identify the problems. The question is what had caused me to be so unready?


1) Last minute habit
2) Unhealhty lifestyle
3) Idleness
4) Love to sleep
5) Not well spiritual equiped

Oh gosh~! How am I going to overcome all this issues? *scratch head*. I guess I need more time for it. Go to use my holidays to figure it out. I know I can't just sit down here and do nothing. Since I know the problem then I must WORK for it! Starting with last minute habit planning and studies, I always starts studying when my exam is 3 days before and I won't expect a better results. I always said that I have no talent in study, I guess I am wrong is just because I am LAZY! Friends are striving to get A while Ivan is trying to get pass. Sometimes is really hurts when they looked down on me, but I do deserved it so that I may repent. I need to start studying everyday from next semester so that I won't be so stressed up the last day before exam!Gambateh!

As we grow older, we carried more responsibility. Next year, I will be holding a huge responsibility to lead the youth into achieving God's goal in Grace Baptist but before that I need plenty of time to be prepared and ready.


About the youth, I must start plan in advance of the programs for next year. Setting goals and objectives of youth year 2010. A new generation of youth growth. I know some of you fed up with my last minute planning, I am sorry for the cause. I'll try not to next year *cross my heart*. I wish this blogspot is still alive to the youth, I am praying that you all will read it and I will never fail to keep continuous update (sometimes lazy). I am sorry when I am too busy to stay contact with some of you but always remember Grace youth is always with you *ush ush ush*!

Healthy lifestyle, argh~the hardest thing for me I guess. I can't live on with Malysian lifestyle, always stay up late and 'yam cha', football. I must forgone my favourite football match on Saturday and be ready to church every Sunday! God is always first and not Chelsea! I always want to have total concentration and awareness during Sunday School and Sermon. Wake up early each day and have a fixed time for morning prayer and quiet devotion with God. O yes! Ivan you can do it *sob sob*! Never failed praying, never failed in bible reading. Be aware of Satan's strategy that I won't fall in temptations so that I may have intimacy and strong relationship with my 'Abba' =). Spend more time 'yam cha' with God than friends.

Never overslept~!maximum 8 hours. I hate myself when I wasted another day just to sleep but I love to sleep(especially during good weather). Set unstoppable alarm clock and hide it to my toilet.

With all these done then only I will consider to start a relationship. O yes~! I need to be more aggresive and to know people that I interested. And completely grab her heart, muahahahaha~. Sometimes I really fed up when someone asked me "when you got to find a girlfriend?" or "are you homosexual?". Derr~I am normal and it have not been a right time for me yet. But anyway, is always under God's perfect timing and I believe He will provide me best suited and beautiful person for me =)

Writting all these just give me more and more motivation. Well, at least it encourage me and strengthen what I desires. Thank you blogger and thank you Lord =)

No comments:

Post a Comment